Video Software Engineer (M/F)
To support his rapid growth, our client is looking for a Video Software Engineer (M/F) to help him in the implementation of Broadcast codec on his family of products.
- Under direct supervision of the CTO you will lead the definition, design and prototyping of new Broadcast video codecs that will be used on live production.
- Pursue areas for improvement in compression quality and speed.
- Optimize pipeline under CPU, GPU and custom ASIC.
- Master or PhD in Computer Sciences or Electronic engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years’experience in C++ development;
- Knowledge of video compression (h264 , XAVCI, VC3, ProRes,... );
- First practical experience of CUDA or OpenCL;
- Previous experience in performance optimization.
- Permanent or Freelance full-time contract;
- Remote and/or Flexitime.