System Administrator (M/F)
As System Administrator, you will be in charge of all the IT-related duties (network, performance, security, administration, first line support ...) of our client.
- Employees workstations/laptops and users management;
- Employees first line support;
- VOIP & Network administration (firewall, switches, WLAN, VPN);
- Servers cluster maintenance and administration, HW and SW;
- Office 365 administration;
- EDA applications installation and maintenance;
- Web-applications administration (ERP, Wiki, CRM, ...);
- Security & Risk assessment and moderation;
- IT policy definition and enforcement.
- You have a Bachelor or a Master in computer science;
- You have >5 years experience in IT system administration;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Linux and network security & administration;
- You have a deep knowledge of virtualization;
- You are fluent in English;
- You like to work as user support (+-50% of your time);
- You have a valid Belgian work permit.