C++ Linux Developer (M/F)
To support his rapid growth, our client is looking for a Linux Developer (M/F) to move some of his product from Windows to CentOs
- Under direct supervision of the CTO you will lead the transition from Windows 10 soft Realtime application to a new CentOS platform;
- You will architect the barebone of the next generation of Audio and Video server;
- You will be the good practising advocate of the low-level API.
- Master or PhD in Computer Sciences or Electronic engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years’experience in C++ development;
- Deep Knowledge of Linux Kernel and scheduling workflow;
- Previous experience in performance optimization;
- Experience in Cuda Or OpenCl and HPC is a plus.
- Permanent or Freelance full-time contract;
- Remote and/or Flexitime.